The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is a credential that validates fundamental technology skills and knowledge among students and job-seekers who are pursuing a career in technology. MTA addresses a wide range of critical technology concepts with exams that are designed to assess and validate core technical concepts in three primary areas: Developer, Database, and IT Professional.
Enhance Your Technology Skill
- Official credentials designed by Microsoft — Stand out as a technical pioneer by using exams created by industry experts on the most widely used and recognized technologies in the world.
- Preparing for the future — Become more competitive. MTA is the first step towards advanced certifications, which will help your secure value in the job market. Help you explore potential and passions while preparing for information technology education and careers.
- Careers— MTA certification differentiates yourself as prepared to start applying in the technology jobs.
- Confidence —Industry-recognized credentials inspire confidence to pursue future college and career aspirations.
Digital badges are web-enabled versions of a credential, certification or learning outcome. Representing your credential as a badge gives you the ability to share your skills online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time.
Show off your success
Start standing out today by showing off your brand-new Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) digital badge wherever you are online. You have earned your certification, now you need to let others know. Your digital badge is an easy way to let employers see what you have learned and how it applies to their business. With so many Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exams, you can earn plenty of badges to help you rise above other candidates. Best of all, the badges do not cost anything.
- Global Recognition
- Microsoft Badge for certified user
- Certified user can affix Microsoft Logo and ID on their resumes which will be received on the successful completion of examination.
- Certified user can affix Microsoft Logo and ID on their social profiles so that they stand distinct in their employability profile.
- They can prove their competency and establish their expertise through the Microsoft certification.
- High profile job placements.
- More job opportunities for the career development.
- Employer can sort out your profile from others with its valuable presentation with Microsoft logo.