Stand out and be seen
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the credential required by academia and business, recognized globally as the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office applications.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Program provides industry-leading assessments of skills and knowledge through new project-based testing, giving students and professionals real-world exercises to appraise their understanding of Microsoft Office. This guarantees that every certified user has demonstrated the ability to command the full features and functionality of Microsoft Office, preparing them for future academic or workforce opportunities.
Digital badges are web-enabled versions of a credential, certification or learning outcome. Representing your credential as a badge gives you the ability to share your skills online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time.
Show off your success
Microsoft Office Specialist certified students have a lot to be proud of. Badges validate their skills and allow them to show the world what they’ve accomplished.Benefits
- Global Recognition
- Microsoft Badge for certified user
- Certified user can affix Microsoft Logo and ID on their resumes which will be received on the successful completion of examination.
- Certified user can affix Microsoft Logo and ID on their social profiles so that they stand distinct in their employability profile.
- They can prove their competency and establish their expertise through the Microsoft certification.
- High profile job placements.
- More job opportunities for the career development.
- Employer can sort out your profile from others with its valuable presentation with Microsoft logo