Do you want to make mobile apps that run on iPhone and iPad, as well as on Android, and Windows Phone? Sure you do! Do you want to learn five different programming languages? Of course you don't!
Fortunately, you're about to discover a better way to build apps. In this course, you'll learn how to imagine, design, build, and optimize a cross-platform mobile app using the very latest HTML5 standards. The result will be a mobile app that's fast and runs on just about any smartphone or tablet computer.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
- Learn to build apps using HTML5 and CSS3
- Understand how to use web services in your app
- Learn how to determine an app's user location by accessing the built-in geolocation capabilities of the user's smartphone
- Discover how to use web APIs to combine different web services to create mobile mashups
- Optimize your app for performance
- Learn to convert your HTML5 apps into native apps that you can submit to app stores
- Learn some of the most sought-after skills in web and mobile development
- Open the door to new freelance and employment opportunities at companies nationwide
- Gain the skills you need to become a mobile app developer