Are you interested in making better business decisions to increase your company's profits, move you up the corporate ladder, and help you reach a better, personal financial position? If so, this course is for you.
Using practical explanations and real-life examples, this course will show you how money flows through a typical business. You will learn the basics of how a business operates, including how to develop successful business strategies and how to use financial statements to make better business decisions.
Whether you're an employee, sales executive, supervisor, or manager, this course will help you understand basic financial information and use that information to make decisions that will positively affect your company's financial situation.
This is a business finance course for non-financial employees and managers. By taking it, you will obtain significantly improved business acumen skills and financial understanding. Position yourself to be more confident in your business and financial decisions.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
- Learn the difference between financial knowledge and business acumen
- Learn how finances flow through the business and begin to master basic financial terminology
- Gain an understanding of financial forces, which provide a foundation for developing financial strategies and driving profit
- Learn to make sense of three financial statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
- Discover how executives bring their financial knowledge in line with business needs to make solid business decisions
- Learn how to cost cut with your new knowledge of financial reporting and your business acumen skills
- Discover how to develop strategies to increase supply and production efficiencies
- Learn to move your business and your personal financial life in a positive direction by focusing on an analytical process called SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats)
- Gain a strong foundation in business finance
- You will increase your ability to think "big picture" and see how to take advantage of opportunities in your workplace and personal life
- Be able to apply what you have learned to your personal household finances