Blogging and Podcasting for Beginners will teach you how to plan and create your very own blog and podcast. Through hands-on exercises, you will discover the benefits of using free web tools like Blogger, WordPress, Audacity, and YouTube. You will find that creating a blog and podcast is much easier than you ever imagined.
First, you will learn how to develop a plan for the content, setup, maintenance, and how to use free blogging software like Blogger and WordPress to put that plan into action. After that, learn how to record a professional-sounding audio podcast with a very simple recording tool you already have. You will edit the file with another free software program, add music to it, and then post it online for others to enjoy. Finally, you will find out how to record a video podcast. You will edit it, add special effects, drop in a podcasting-safe music file, and then publish it online.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
- Develop a plan for the content, setup, and long-term maintenance of a blog
- Learn to use free blogging software like Blogger and WordPress to put that plan into action
- Learn how to record a professional-sounding audio podcast, edit the file with a free software program, add music to it, and then post it online for others to enjoy
- Find out how to successfully produce a video podcast with minimal equipment
- Learn everything you need to create a professional-level blog or podcast
- Gain new career opportunities and/or a fun new hobby
- Gain a new skill set that you can put to use on personal, business, educational, or even political projects