The vast majority of Web traffic comes from search engines. That means the most important thing you can do to increase your website's traffic is to improve its search engine ranking. To do that, you have to understand both the art and science of search engine optimization (SEO).
In this course, you'll gain the knowledge you need to boost your website's visibility. By the end of the course, you'll have mastered proven, step-by-step SEO strategies that you can implement right away.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs
- Discover how search engines crawl the Web, rank websites, and find previously undiscovered sites
- Learn which HTML tags are key to getting sites on a search engine's radar
- Explore how to select keywords, why you should amass as many potential keyword choices as possible, and which keywords hold the most potential
- Learn why you should complete a pre-submission analysis and how to do a post-submission analysis
- Learn how to manage the SEO cycle to maximize results
- Get better website rankings with knowledge you can implement immediately
- Learn the ins and outs of SEO so you'll understand how and when to make improvements
- Open the door to new opportunities in marketing and website development